Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year for Thanksgiving we decided that we would go to Marysvale! I was kinda nervous about freezing to death, but we loaded up our jackets and went after Graces school program.


We stayed out with my dad and the girls has so much fun running around like a crazy ladies, while i made cake!


I was not feeling great on thanksgiving day, but that didnt stop me from eating a dozen of Jerricas deviled eggs, I think me and Kyle ate pretty much all of them by ourselves!


Kyle helped my Grandpa fix the bathtub and watched football with Steve all day while the girls ran around and played and i walked around the kitchen pretending to be busy!


Grace help Grandma make rolls, she said that was her favorite part of the weekend, and they turned out very good!


Alaynna decided to come out of her shyness and she was into everything just like her sister Addison, so that was fun!


Jerrica gave Alaynna her camera to take some pictures, and this is how she was holding it!


All the while Mom and Terrie talked about everyone!!!


We all ate till we needed naps! Talked and laughed all day about all the crazy's that werent there, and there was only one fight!


Over all I think it was a pretty good day! Defiantly lots of family and food, and thats what the holidays are, especially thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails