Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

catch up, again

It has been awhile since I posted last, you would think I would have alot to post about, but i dont!


Jakell came down and surprised me, I love seeing them, I miss her and the kids like crazy! 


Taygan loves me, no but really, she loves me.
I made Jakell leave her and Trueitt with me while she went and got her hair done!


The girls love her too, we all love to have a baby around to squeeze, and Taygan has plenty to squeeze, she has more rolls than I have ever seen!


I have also been making cakes, when I make cake, i dont do a whole lot more. I dont think that people know how much time goes into a cake. Sometimes when I do them I remember why i say "this is my last cake" every time i do a cake!


My sister-in-law had her baby shower and i made a cake for that, it looked like her invitations!
I cant wait till she has the baby, she will be the first cousin on the Leavitt side!


And she will also be probably one of the world best dressed under 1, she got a ton of cute clothes! Arent clothes just so much cuter when they are tiny!?!


I havent been feeling great the last little while, so Kyle decided I was stressed and that i needed some stress relieved! He thought shooting the gun would help, and it actually did, a little! (Not my cute blue gun, the scary black AR 15!) I think we be going again soon!


It might be cause i havent felt good, (probably not), but things have been annoying me lately, i will tell you a few of them...
  • Blogs with music, i hate it when it is all quiet in the house cause everyone is sleeping and then all of the sudden music that you dont even like scares the crap out of you.
  • The upcoming election, or more specific, Mitt Romney and club.
  • Facebook. is it me or do some people put way to much details about how wonderful there life is and how great they are out there?!
  • PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN CAPS, it looks like they are yelling at me.
  • Salesmen, or anyone else who knocks on my door trying to get me to do something or buy something.
There are more, but the more i write, the meaner i sound! Can you tell i am sleep deprived and irritated with the world!?


Some things that dont irritate me are....
My kids!!!


Grace had a dance recital, her first one dancing with Amber!
It was a community dance get together thing and all the dance, cheer, and gymnastics teams from around the valley got together and performed.
It turned out really good and Grace was so nervous, but she got to wear make-up and that made her a little more excited.


She didnt really dance, she looked at her teacher and you could tell she was scared up there. But hello she is so cute who cares!
When I went and got her she didnt have alot to say to me, she just was watching the other dancers. Then she went and sat with Kyle and he asked if she was nervous up there, her reply, "I got up there and I just started to freak out!" I guess thats why we didnt see to much dancing going on!!!


With all that is wrong with the world and all the idiots in it I am sure glad I have my girls to keep me happy and crazy!!



2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything on your list of things that annoy you!! Especially about facebook. Drizes me crazy. Your girls are stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAH! I MISS YOU!! IT WAS GREAT SEEING.. okay I'll stop. It was great seeing you today. We need to plan a real date though. The Vow. You, me, Channing Tatum's abs? YES!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails