Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Kindergarten Program


Today was Graces end of year program, they sang God Bless America, (Grace really knew this one and was actually singing it), A you are adorable, B you are so beautiful, and Summer Nights from Grease, but it was Kindergarten had me a blast, it was my favorite!


After they were done singing to us we went to the class room to watch a slideshow that Mrs. Hammons put together. It was really cute, if I would have been alone i would have been sobbing, but since I wasnt I just got choked up!


Mrs. Hammons really has done such an amazing job with the kids, I am so happy that Grace has been in her class! She has learned so much and had so much fun this last year. We will be sad to leave Mrs. Hammons class, but I guess thats what kids do, they get older, why do they do that?????


I was messing around with my camera last night and got the setting all messed up so these pictures are not the greatest, but oh well, life goes on, I am learning

1 comment:

  1. I totally cried when they sang the Kindergarten version of Summer nights! We have first graders!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails