I cleaned out my big white hutch and the only thing that was left to do in the dinning room was move the bear out!
So While Vance was here we made him come down and help. The bears new house is up in Lukes bedroom, It was not a sad day to see that bear gone! In fact I love the way my dinning room looks now!
Our garden has not been that great this year, I didnt get enough tomatoes to even do one batch of canning, (I dont know i know if I that is happy or sad). My corn got blown over in the wind before we could get anything from it.
My carrots are doing great and I have alot of them, I have been picking bags and taking them to people to try and get rid of them! If you get a bag of carrots on your door step they are from me!
My onions are doing good too, I should get at least a few good big ones from that!
Also I have a few really pretty sunflowers, This one is about 6 feet tall!

No comments:
Post a Comment