After getting ready for the day and getting some worms, we went on the drive down the mountain and then back up to Yankee Meadows.
As soon as we got there we had to break the brownie out cause the girls were not being all that nice! But after a brownie and their fishing poles they were happy.
The wind was blowing and I had some magazines that I wanted to read so I didnt fish, I dont fish at all anymore, kids have a way of needed things and it makes fishing not as fun!
Alaynna had a little plumbers crack when she was washing her brownie hands!
The sun was super bright and I couldnt really see how they were turning out so my pictures kinda look a little off, but I love that I am able to take all my pictures on Manual.
Yankee Meadows was really pretty, I would love to get in the float tubes and try fishing.
It was a little later in the day and the wind was something terrible so we didnt even get a bite.
We did have alot of fun and ate alot of brownies!
Alaynna told me that she didnt eat all of her brownie, but I really thought she had. When we were packing up to leave she found it in my big bag! She was so excited!
We all got a little sun, Addison especially.
We had a good day trip, if the wind wasnt blowing it would have been alot better, but maybe next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment