Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2012

catch up

I have really been slaking with my blog and pictures lately. I guess I just dont have alot of motivation or something, but no worries, all is well here!


It rained awhile ago, (when it rains here it is big news), This time it really was big news, it flooded everywhere, it was wonderful, I love the rain!


The girls also love the rain and for some reason when it rains the first thing the girls do is put swimming suits on.
When Kyle got home, Addison and Alaynna pulled the ,"mom said we could" when mom really said they couldnt act. And Dad for some reason hasnt caught on to that trick yet, so they went puddle jumping!


The twins are really fun, but really hard. Addison blames everything on everyone else, like...

Addison came inside and she is all dirty.
Me, "your feet are black."
Addison, "and my pannys are all wet."
Me, "how did your pannys get wet?"
Addison, "Alaynna got them wet. She got in my pannys and peed, but just a little."


Nancy just told me that earlier Addison was blaming everything on someone that was sleepwalking!


Alaynna think that everything is hers lately. She cries if she wants something and Addison gives her whatever she wants and makes sure everyone else does to. Addison is Alaynna body guard, poor kids they have to go to school with!


Little Miss Grace-Lynn is sick! She has caught the cough croupy thing that is going around. She even passed up a cupcake, that is when we knew she was really sick, no school for her tomorrow.


I have been oiling her up with Doterra! It is my newest obsession, Kyle thinks I am into black magic, but holy hanna I am loving them! Since doctors just seem to fix one thing and make 3 things worst with me, I am convinced  I am going to heal myself with oils.
I am thinking about going and making all my own cleaners and stuff. I think if I really got into it I would take it alittle to far, (I seem to do that with whatever I am into at the time), and I would become a real oily, hippy, all natural, hairy armpit, kinda women. Kyle is super excited for this to happen, not worried at all!


In other news...
The garden here is looking really nice. Kyle has a ton of pumpkins growing out there.


He also got his broccoli in the ground and all of his lettuce/spinach/salad in. I am really excited for that!


Living here at Nancy is really going good, I still feel lost but I am slowly finding my way. I have learned that a big house is alot to clean. Just to do the downstairs floors take a whole hour! Then you get them all done and a dog or kid come tromping in with mud, then you cry, but for realz, you cry!


We dont have fast forward on the TV upstairs, and both kyle and I hate it! I hate all the political crap, I am SO sick of the mean attack adds.
I am also sick of people who have no interest in politics all of the sudden thinking that Romney is so great, really the man puts his foot in his mouth every time it is opened, where is Ron Paul??!!


While I am gripping hash tags are #stupid. #icantreadthem #ittakesforever #theymakenosence #reallyhashtagisanumbersign #freakinghatethem #justcausetheyaretrendydoesntmakethemcool #okiamdone!


I am really going to dust of the camera and maybe even finish the photography class I started and blog more!

2 comments:

  1. #lovingthehashtagrant #drivesmesocrazy #butilovemakingfunofpeoplethatdoit HAHA! But seriously- it needs to be stopped! I was actually just going to blog about how much i hate it and do the entire post in a hashtag just so maybe people could see that it makes no sense! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't understand the hash tag thing either. does it mean something? i always skip over it, and then i realize they are saying something. so i have to mouth out slowly the words, #doesitgetanybetterthanthis? is it a twitter thing? or instagram thing? i just don't GET IT EITHER!

    sorry grace is sick. and i don't get political unless i'm with good and close friends, but i think any vote for anyone other than romney is a vote for obama. and that is my political rant.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails