Grace was so excited for school this year, I was also really excited! Anyone else think that 6 is a supper duper hard age, is it that or that we live at Grandmas house?? Either way school is a blessing!
We woke up early, she seemed excited, but then she got sick! I got into the shower and seen her running to the toilet.
We got her hair done, she would go from ok to sick in 2 seconds, I knew that she was just nervous so I just hopped she wouldnt throw up on the bus!
I got mother guilted, by all the other mother around this valley, into going to the school, (I just dont see why all 600 mothers/fathers/whoever have to go to the school, mess up the schedule, drag all the other kids they have up there, sit in the 100*+ heat just to take a picture.)I didnt want Grace wondering why I wasnt there, but really I just think that it made it worst for her.
Really look at the look on this poor girls face, this is how her morning was, going up there to drag it out longer seemed sad.
Grace came home from school happy, she did have to go to the office for a belly ache, thanks goodness Grandma Nancy is there to save her!
She loves her teacher, Mrs. Brooks, she says she is crazy funny. She also has made some new friends. She loves art, computers, and of course library. She has only had a few breakdowns, getting her lunch mixed up with another little girls and eating half her lunch, thinking she forgot her lunch, you know just the usual!!
All day 1st grade has been a hard adjustment for all of us, but we are getting there!

Is it just me or does she have the most gorgeous eyelashes EVER? Sucks she was sick, but she sure doesn't look it.
ReplyDelete