My Mom and Steve have been asking to go somewhere fun with us so we decided to pick a day and just go!
Since Kyle and I dont get to go out on dates very often, we asked my mom and steve to take them back with them so we could watch a movie!
We decided to just get a room and stay at red rock for the night! It was alot of fun!
We started our day at In and Out for lunch, you can really never go wrong with that!
The girls didnt like it as much as we did, but they really dont eat anything!
After lunch we made our way to Mandalay Bay, Grace took a ton of pictures before we even got to the shark reef!
The girls loved all the fish and were so fun to watch!
I didnt get alot of good pictures, taking pictures threw 6 inches of glass isnt the easiest!
After the shark reef we went over to the Mirage!
There are only a few things that are kid friendly to do in Vegas, in fact every time we are in Vegas Kyle and I always say that it is no place for kids!
When we decided to go to the Secret Gardens we didnt realize that it would be outside and the coldest day of the year, but we knew it would be fun so we put our hoods on and shivered our way through it!
We got to see the dolphins up close being fed and doing tricks!
Our favorite movie lately has been dolphin tail, so seeing them in real life was really neat for all of us! They are amazing animals! I couldnt get great pictures of them either cause it was getting dark and well they swim and flip fast!!
There are also big cats there, by big cats I mean lions, tigers, panthers, leopards!!! They were also amazing! I coudnt get great pictures of them cause there is a fence! I guess I just wasnt in the picture mode!
After our fun filled day, Steve and mom went to Costco for dinner, hot dogs! Kyle and I went to red rock and had breakfast for dinner then went to the movie!!
It was such a fun day, The girls loved it and I hope to go back when it is a bit warmer and see the cats and dolphins again!!







Fun! What movie did you see??
ReplyDelete