But I really am thinking I am going to be better!
Kyle decided that a few weeks ago we were going on a ride!
The girls loved it!!
We went just in time to have lunch, PB&J's and chips!
We went on a few walks and found all kind of treasures!
When we were first married we found a spot that was kinda an old dump! There is all kinds of jars, cans, and all kinds of cool things!
This time when we went out we found a few new cool things, my favorite was an old lunch box!
Ya, me and kyle are trash collectors!!
We had so much fun and it was so nice to get out and take some pictures, I dont use my camera like I want to!
P.S. Kyle grew a beard, I think it looks pretty good on him!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment