Pages

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Cousins

 Little Owen had to go back into surgery and to help out, my mom brought Hudson and Khloe to spend a few days here with her and us of course!!


Lucky for me I got to see all of Jakells kids too!! 


We missed Jerr, Joey, and Owen, but I sure enjoyed all the kids!! Hudson and I are friends, like best friends!!!
I was feeding him and playing pee-a-boo and he spit peas all over me! He laughed more than me about that one! 


Jakell had Treyse there and I got my baby holding in, but I had to fight Grace, Addison, Alaynna, Khloe and my mom for him so I didnt get to hold him like I would have liked to!! 


Since Grace has school, me and the twins rode over and spent the day with my mom and the kids. 


Khloe and the girls had alot of fun together! I loved when my cousins would come down and we would play all day, I hope that my girls will be close with their cousins to! 


I tired to get a few good pictures of the girls but as usual they would not cooperate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails