I helped in her class the day of the dance, she had been complaining of a belly ache all day and after we went to the book fair she threw up and then took a little nap!
She didnt even eat dinner, but we got her all ready and made our way up to the fair grounds.
I stayed over at the school so I could help, and holy hanna the kids were hyper!
They were all running around being crazy, except for Grace and Markus, who were sitting in there desks quietly talking to each other, they are both true Leavitt's!
We walked over to the fair grounds a little early so Mrs. Brooks could watch her daughter dance!
1st Graders get bored easily, so they played duck, duck, goose, and Simon says while we waited, I decided I would NEVER be a teacher, EVER.
By the time it was there turn they were all a little nervous, but they did so great out there!
Grace even danced, I was worried she would just stand there with her fingers in her mouth. Addison did the whole dance with her on the side!
1 more May Day down, like 7 to go........


No comments:
Post a Comment