It started with the twins and Addison couldnt kick this bad stomach bug and had it for 5 long, long days!!!
Then I got it, and then I have had some bad luck with my migraines, like been laying in bed all day for a few days, no oils of pills would help these babies!.
Grace got it, and stayed home from school. My couch still smells like puke from her sickness!
Kyle even got it and had to take a day off work, and he never takes a day off!
Why dont moms get a day off?! I am at least lucky to have Kyle that will come home and throw a frozen pizza in and take the kids off my hands!!
We have been just hanging out close to home before the heat comes and we run to Utah to hide from it! I think that now since the sickness has went threw all of us, the girls more that once, we will hopefully get back to life!!
Only 9 school days left, I think I am more excited that Grace! I cant wait to not have to wake up to an alarm and no more packing a lunch!


No comments:
Post a Comment