Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Graces 7th Birthday

My baby turned 7, SEVEN.......
Where did this last 7 years go?!


We kept it real low key this year,
Mom and Steve took Grace to Vegas to take pictures of cool stuff on the strip a few days before her birthday,
On her birthday Grandma Joyce and Grandpa Ron took us to lunch at scoop and Grace got a free birthday Sunday.
At home Grace wanted roll up pancakes for breakfast and then breakfast for dinner! After dinner we had her yummy cake that she helped me make. It was a trifle with angel food cake, strawberry ice cream, and cool whip! It was delicious!!


We got Grace some cute new clothes, a cool flower for her room that I have been re-doing all week, and an art supply holder desk thing with some money to buy some art stuff!
She loves the pink art desk thing and all her new art stuff! I have been busy checking things off her list she made me of how to make her room cute.
I am finally down to the last few things on it!
So far I have...
  • painted her room
  • moved her furniture where she wanted it
  • hung up all her cute flower decoration
  • sealed her floor
  • made curtains
To complete her list i still have to paint her new art table I got, print flower pictures off for her picture frames, and make a sign that says "Grace's Art Studio"! Ya, shes a pain!!! 


Grace also go lots of phone calls from Aunts, cousins, and Grandmas and Grandpas, She isn't to great at talking on the phone, but I think that's ok, cause we all know when teenage years hit you seem to have a phone glued to your ear!


I wanted to write down the top 7 things that I think make Grace special!!!
  1. Her crazy long stories!! She will start telling you about a butterfly she seen, and then by the time she is done her story really was about a shirt she loves! 
  2. Her crazy giggles! She will have giggling fits that you just cant help but laugh with her!
  3. Her love of art and all things pretty! She loves her camera, her drawings, flowers, pretty pictures, cool buildings, and really all things pretty. She really does have a eye for cool things! 
  4. Her tom boy side! This girly girl cant wait to shoot a deer with dad, loves bugs, lizard, and all things creepy!
  5. The way she is so loving and motherly! I think i say "hey your not the mom" to her at least 10 times a day, but i secretly love that I can trust her to keep the twins in line when I am not around or just when I am to lazy! 
  6. Her awesome sense of style. If you take her shopping, she will find the most out there, trendy, crazy thing in the whole store. I was also told that i dress her "dorky"! 
  7.  Her love for learning! I really hope that she never losses this, her favorite things to do are play teacher, do her math book, or read! She loves school and she is so smart! 
Really I love this little girl more that she will ever know, I really wish that I could slow down time and keep her little forever, I will miss this time in her life where she loves me and shows me that she loves me and she doesnt think that I am stupid! 


Instead of a big party with all her girlfriends, she decided that she just wanted to take 2 girls over to mesquite to eat pizza, swim at my moms, and get ice cream!
We took Allie and Hailey, and I brought Lauren along to help me, and to have a friend there!
If was alot of fun and the 3 girls just giggled all day!!
I am so glad that Grace could have so many fun things happen on her birthday week, she really did have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the giggles!! We had lots of fun! Thanks for letting me tag along!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails