Pages

Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Zoo

When all 3 of us sisters decided that we were going to go to see Jerrica and the family for the boys birthday, we thought it would be fun to take all the kids to the zoo!!


It just so happened that the day we were there was the hottest day of the year!!


My little family got there right when it opened, we walked around for a while before everyone else got there!


Not to long after we had got there everyone else showed up!


We seen just about every animal that lives at the zoo, the kids were way into it at first. But as the day went on and it got hotter, and we all got hungrier, all of us were ready to go!


I think that we all agreed that the polar bears were probably the best, they were playing in the water and really cool to watch!


All 9 kids were so great, and so fun! I would have got a picture of us girls, but we had wiped all of our makeup off cause we all sweat like big Italian women!
We had 3 strollers and a wagon, 9 kids and 8 adults, it was a train!!


After the zoo we decided to all go down to "old town" to have dinner at one of Joey and Jerricas favorite Mexican places!


After driving and driving to find a parking spot, Jerrica and Joey finally called us and told us they had found us a place!
I think that one day I am going to get rich and invest in a parking lot somewhere down in "Old Town" and then charge like $20 a hour to park there!!!


Me and Kyle have to oldest kids, the rest of the kids are 4 and under, so we decided to stay and look at a few of the cool little stores that are there while the rest of the gang went back to Jerricas!


My favorite shop we went in had a ton of tea pots and loose leaf tea! I made the kids and Kyle leave so I could smell it and look with out worrying about one of them breaking something, I have a hard enough time not breaking something myself!


After looking at the shops we made our way back to our hotel room, we stayed at the Lafayette in a suit with a king bed and then bunk beds in the next room. It was a beautiful hotel, if you ever get the chance to stay there, do it!


We tried to swim, but I forgot the life jackets and it was a really deep pool. Plus we were all so TIRED!!


It was such a fun day to be with all the kids, I miss them all so much!


I think we all slept really good that night, my girls didnt move!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails