But she finally talked me into it, or maybe I finally felt like I could make the trip without abusing the girls!
Either way we left at 8:30 AM Wednesday, it wasn't to bad of a ride. Anytime the girls started fighting I just threatened to turn around!
We pulled into her driveway at about 4! We were all so happy to get out of the car and Trueitt was excited to see us!
Thursday we went to Carson city, we were going to go to Johnny rockets for lunch but then we seen Jimmy Johns was opened! We got the kids happy meals and then we ate yummy Jimmy Johns!
After lunch we took the kids to a bounce house! I think me and Jakell had just as much fun as they did!!
Friday we went to Virginia city! It was so much fun, I think my favorite part was just looking at all the cool shops, especially all the candy shops! My least favorite was when a ornery old man with a horse told me that I couldn't take a picture of the kids feeding his mule that we had just bought carrots for (we bought them from this man). He told us that we had to make a donation to take a picture?! Good thing he caught me off guard, otherwise I would have snapped a bunch of pictures just to show him!!
The kids were pretty good, every store we would go in we would tell them to fold their arms! If me and Jakell would have been rich we would have both bought a new dress, but instead we just bought candy!!
As I was taking a picture if Jakell with all the kids a lady came over and took a picture of all of us, me and Jakell matched this day too!
We had a lot fun, but after a few hours we were all hungry and tired!
So we rode over to Reno to go to Jakells favorite Mexican place! It was really good, the salsa was so hot that my lips and tongue felt like they were on fire, but it was probably the best flavored salsa I have had!

No comments:
Post a Comment