Pages

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Phone pictures/rest of the trip!

People tell you all the time how desolate it is driving through Nevada, but you just dont realize how desolate it is till you drive through.
There are I think 5 towns that have somewhere to get gas in the 450 mile drive and really I wouldnt dare stop at at least 1 of them (Rachel, yikes!)!!!


Taygan really Loved me, she called me Grandma the whole time then laughed, she knows I am Aunt Jess!


We matched this day, and Jakell let me put a braid in her hair. I wish Jerrica could have been there with us. Maybe next time!


Grace carried Treyse around the whole time! He loved her and Grace now thinks that she can babysit!


The waiter was nice and made us all smiley faces with ketchup for our fries!


Grace ate mini hotdogs, she thought they were pretty cool!


We also played just dance and some other carnival game on the Xbox , Grace was pretty good at the just dance and I was a wonderful pig racer!!!

 

Trueitt danced to all the 50's music, thats why the picture is blurry!


Me and Jakell stayed up way to late and ate way to much junk!


The girls favorite thing about being up at Jakells was "just playing with Trueitt"! He is the closest cousin in age to all the girls, him and the twins are only 2 months apart!


My favorite thing about getting to spend a week with them was probably when I found the frozen rats in the freezer for Sammy the snake. Jakell had a really great laugh over that!!


Being there where there is shopping, more that the scoop to eat, mountains, and cool weather, really made me want to move, like really.


The girls are always putting on shows for Kyle and I, they got Trueitt and Taygan to do a few with them for me and Jakell!


Our time there went by way to fast, and the girls and I cried for the first few hours of our trip home. I miss all the family that picked up and moved away from us, and when we spend time together like that, it kinda just makes me miss them more!
Thanks for having us Jakell, next time we are crashing Jerricas house for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails