Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Graces winter concert

Grace was so nervous for their big winter concert, nervous but excited! 
We decided since Kyle doesn't work Fridays, we would all go up and watch her together. But 2 days before her concert, she cried and cried to me about how scared she was. 
So we decided I would go up Thursday and Friday and watch her.


It was really cute, (also real boring!!)! They dont do the real Christmas songs anymore, but they did sing some cute ones. 
The reindeer waltz and don't eat a poinsettia were all of our favorites. 


I had to move to the back of the room to try and get a decent picture of her. She was down on the floor so I had peoples heads in my shots no matter where I stood.
But she was smiling and happy the whole time so that made me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails