Out of 14 days I've had 3 good ones. It makes going in tomorrow really hard when you know 12 days of sickness is coming!
The weather was so beautiful this weekend, so we spent the whole time outside cleaning up the yard and I even painted a chair and my watering can! I use to get so much done in a week, now when I am up out of bed both Kyle and I think it is such an accomplishment!
The twins asked me on Friday how many more days were left till it was there birthday, it was then I realized that there was 10 days left. I usually plan birthdays months in advance and make cute cakes and have something they want in mind, ya not this year! At first I felt guilty, but then I told myself, maybe this is what I am suppose to be learning.
I went to linns, ordered some cakes for the twins birthday, let
everyone know when we were doing it and I called it good, and I really
feel good about it.
I use to wake up and clean up every morning, I thought if I didn't the whole day was ruined, but guess what? I haven't cleaned like that in 4 months and everything is just fine.
The house hasn't fell in since it isn't as clean as it use to be.
The girls have there hair braided about once a week, the rest of the time they look homeless, and I think they like it better!
We eat alot of meals that I wouldn't have dreamed of feeding my family, but we are all still alive and I think they might even eat more than they use to.
I have days that I dont put my makeup on, and Kyle still thinks I am beautiful.
I spent the last 2 days outside watching the girls run, talking to Kyle about how mad I was about the cattle and BLM, and I didnt worry about the little things all weekend,
I was just so grateful to feel good.
I hope that I can continue to have this attitude forever.
It took cancer, but I am learning.
God, did you read that?
I am learning, no more tests.
Please.
Tomorrow is number 5, I see the end in sight!
There has been the "no make-up selfie" going around on facebook, I don't really see how that raises awareness, but maybe my "no hair selfie" might.
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


And you're still absolutely gorgeous. I'm rooting for you Jessica. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful Jessica!
ReplyDeleteMy amazing and beautiful friend. You go!
ReplyDeleteYOU SHOULD BE A MODEL FOR CHEMO PATIENTS!
ReplyDeleteDamn woman, you're gorgeous.
You still look positively beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteYou are a beautiful girl with hair and without... Just a simple and amazing person that we are all cheering for to beat this thing and move on :) I love your posts, they are teaching me more that you will ever know. Life is something we should never take for granted :) HUGS!!
ReplyDelete