Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Easter

This Easter we took it pretty easy!
The girls got to go spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Leavitt while I went to the doctor, over spring break.
I missed them, alot.
I've decided I am the kind of mom that likes a break every other Friday night to go on a date, but I don't like it when the girls are gone for more than a few hours now and then. That probably why I say no to play dates, I enjoy the girls even if it is just listening to them play in the next room.

They came back late Saturday, so we dyed eggs and played outside!

Easter morning they woke up at the crack of dawn, found some eggs inside and ran  around like crazy women!
After we got ready for the day, they went outside and found eggs all over the back yard! They love that the Easter bunny leaves eggs outside every year, (one of the perks of living where there is never winter!)!
Mom, Steve, and Terrie came over for lunch and to hang out!

I started to get sick on Easter so I didn't have to much energy and just sat around all day!

Heres some pictures from the weekend!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails