Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Best News Ever!

I have been so worried about my stupid tumor marker numbers, its like a nagging voice that is always in the back of my head.

So when Dr. Wu called me and told me that my number have gone down, I cried tears of happiness and I honestly felt a weight come off my shoulders.
He said he was so happy and as soon as the numbers came in he called! 

The only thing that has changed is my oils that I have been taking religiously,
coincidence?
I think not!

I thought I would be funny and text Kyle, all it said was
Dr. Wu called......

He had a little break down and called me upset cause he was sure it was bad news.
When I told him, he told me to never do that again to him, he didn't think it was as funny as I did!
He is still mad at me, 2 days later! 

Sometimes I forget that he is the one that wakes me up at night when my crying in my sleep wakes him up,
He is the one that has had to take care of me when I couldnt make it up out of my chair,
He's had to be the mom and dad,
Hes had to wonder about life without me,
He's had to be strong, when I couldnt be.
We have been through things that I would never wish on any couple, but we are stronger for it.

I get down in the dumps, cause honestly cancer and everything that goes with it SUCKS BALLS.
But ive got eyelashes and almost eyebrows and little chemo fuzz hair
and I feel like a human again, I make dinner, I clean house, I leave the house, I get out of my chair, I have energy!
So everything is alright, everything will be just fine, and this to shall pass.

If you look really close and kinda squint your eyes, you can see HAIR!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails