Fish Lake is a must, so after a quick stop at Sandys for a good Utah Dr. Pepper and Arbys for lunch we went up the mountain!
After getting some popcorn and worms at the lodge, we went down to our lucky spot to catch some perch! Kyle dropped one load of stuff and went to grab a few more things up at the truck. As he got out of sight, Alaynna started screaming and the other two were right behind her. When I turned around to see what was the problem I seen a snake go right by them and up under the rocks!
I laughed and laughed, the girls cried and wouldn't go near the rocks the whole time we were there, and Kyle knew exactly what happened before he even got back down to us!!
The girls like the popcorn more than they like to actually fish! As soon as Kyle gets one pole out, the other one is stuck or the girls want to real it in! I just sit back and read and watch him work!
We usually do so good with catching perch, but this time we didnt even get a bite!
We always have fun when we are at Fish Lake, even when we dont catch anything!!
Before we went back to the trailer, we stopped at Home Depot and got the rest of the sprinkler parts we needed so Kyle could work!

No comments:
Post a Comment