Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Chickens and Rocks

The weather is almost perfect here. Its cools off at night and that makes the days so much better! I got my camera out and thought I should take some pictures so I can get back in to the groove of documenting my children's every move!
Addison was being left out, cause 3's a crowd, and so she was my model! Her and the chickens of course!



It is almost pomegranate season here and we cant wait, we tried one that had split opened and they were still a little sour so we will give them a few more weeks!


Kyle worked out on projects all day, he said he got alot done, he made noise all day, so I believe him!


After dinner we loaded up and went for alittle ride.
I took pictures of cactus's, Kyle looked for sheep, and the girls filled there pockets with rocks!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails