Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Save a Sister!

All the guys went hunting for Lukes elk hunt, so we decided to have a girls weekend and meet in St. George. 
We left after school on Friday and got there and did a little shopping, dinner, went to the hotel, and the grand-girls and Grandma Nancy went swimming! 

Saturday morning was the save a sister walk/run. I really wanted to do the mile walk, but we didnt make it in time. 
We did play in the bubbles and dance. The girls thought the bubbles were so awesome! They got sopping wet so after they were done playing we changed them into their new shirts.
Then Saturday we shopped all day! No really all day! We went to the what women want expo  and seen alot of cool things. The girls stayed up in the day care and they said they had alot of fun but they were bummed that they didnt get to shop. 
They are shopaholics!
It was alot of fun, I think I will make the Save a Sister walk/run a tradition. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails