Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Reindeer Run!

Grace has been SOOOOOO excited for the reindeer run this year. She would come home and tell me she just knew she was going to get 3rd place and she couldn't be happier about it.

I rode up to watch her, it was freezing.
I didn't see her till it was her turn to  race. She was in the lead the whole time and I loved watching her run.
When it was all over I walked across the field to see her and when she seen me she came running and was so happy!
She was crying and said "Did you see I won, I won!!??"
She thought I had left and didnt see her win so when she realized I was there she was really happy.

She wore her shirt all weekend and she called herself champion all day, I think she was pretty happy about the whole thing!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails