Grace, you are 9, when did that happen?
You are turning into such a smart, loving, independent, strong, beautiful, young lady.
I love to listen to your long pointless stories.
I love how you want to be in charge and I hope you carry that through your life because you are a great leader.
I love how you take care of your sisters and all your little nieces and nephews. They look up to you and you are a great example to them.
I love how you help me with everything, I would be lost without you around.
I love your imagination and how creative you are.
You make me so proud.
I love you more than you'll ever know and I know you are going to do great things in life.
Some of Graces favorite things...
Color- Black Grey White and Silver
Food- Italian Sausages or Homemade Pizza
Desert- Brownies
Drink- Sprite with Cranberry Juice
Hobby- Drawing
Animal- Cheetah
If you could visit anywhere it would be the Amazon.
When you grow up...
You want to be a Chef and a Mom.You want to have 2 or 3 kids.
You want to live in somewhere close to Mom and Dad, but not like on the same street!

No comments:
Post a Comment