Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Mahalo

We decided to build our forever home on our piece of property here. 
We have yet to decided if it was a crazy idea.

I didn't know how much went into building, but I am getting a crash course in it! 
I have my layout and the outside look all picked out and almost have the plans drawn up! 
(if you need an architect let me know, the one I am using has been great!) 
To say it is my dream house is a understatement.
I got to pick everything down to where the electrical outlets go, I told Kyle we are never going to be able to leave cause I have already put so much heart into it! 

Monday we are doing the soil test, and then need to have a couple more 'tests' done to be able to pass Clark county rules. 
Its a long process, but hopefully in less than a year we will be in our forever and ever home! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails