Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Fair!

This weekend was the fair down here and i always love going to it! Steph and Kenadi came down to spend a few days with us and they almost made me want another little baby, almost! Grace absolutely loved having them here and she always thought that she had to be touching the baby! I lost count of how may time i had to say careful and dont jump by the baby! I am so glad that they came down and i hope next year Skyler comes down with them!

I really dont remember Grace ever being small like this! She is SO big compared to little Kenadi! I definitely think that these two will be friends, Grace really loves her already!
Grace wanted to hold the baby so when i finally put her on her lap she didnt want me to take her back! Kenadi is such a good little baby, we drug her around the windy fair and everything and she barely made a peep!
For some reason Grace was down copying Josie so i got this picture! I think it is so cute, she just will get down there close to Josie and just talk away and Josie lays there and listens to her!
The highlight of the whole fair was seeing Grace ride the pony's!!! She love animals and so we of course seen all the pigs, cows, and goats and she pet most of them but I never thought that she would ride a horse! Some guy even picked her up to put her on and she didnt cry or care!
She was smiling and laughing and dancing around the whole time! It was so much fun to see her act like that! You can see in this picture she just was smiling ear to ear! When it was time to get off she cryed and kept looking at me and saying "please, please"! We are going to go back and ride them again tomorrow so kyle can see how cute she is on them , then maybe he will buy us a horse!!

11 comments:

  1. jess, grace is so cute! i am so glad she got to ride one of the pony's! kyle is going to have to buy one now. skyler alraedy says that for kenadi's third birthday she is getting a pony!! haha! anyway thanks again for the fun time, we had so much fun and i really appreciate you helping me and my dad out! i wish you guys lived closer then we could have fun like that all the time! i am also glad to hear that grace and you didnt have any accidents yesterday!! (that stroller incident was so so so funny, i still laugh my head off when i think about it! love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. maybe you should e mail me those pictures of grace and kenadi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those of her on the horse that was the best part of the fair for me too!!:) Love you and did you like the pictures I took of us on your camera haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess, Looks like you guys had fun this weekend at the fair. I bet it was fun to hang out with Steph and Kenadi. I love the pictures of Grace on the horses. Sometimes I really do look back at my lifestyle growing up on a farm riding horses whenever I wanted to and its sad I cant do that anymore. Small towns aren't all that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We decided to go PRIVATE on the blogging so if you want just text me your email address and I will add ya k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grace is the cutest! She is at such a fun age. That is so fun you and Steph could get together. We all should sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  7. those pictures are adorable!!! looks like you guys had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer we missed the fair. Looks like fun. When you coming to see me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. the fair! i'm glad grace liked the pony...lucy freaked at that age. you look cute and the weather looks divine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey Jess would you give Robyn our e-mail address:) I dont have hers. and neither does bridget. jerricaciserella@hotmail.com, bridget.shakespear@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jess, hamburgers sound great to me pretty simple. What do you want me to bring? I can assign things to meg and chase if ya want just let me know k. But I for sure want to pitch in somehow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails