Pages

Friday, April 4, 2008

For Lauren!

This post is for my dear Lauren! Here are the rest of our pictures of our last play date!





Our summer starts this weekend, now till the first of September we have something going on about every weekend!
So to start this summer off we are breaking in our trailer! We get to go spend our 3 days away from the house that i have to clean, where you just throw your plate away, no washing required! I am so excited to get away and not do anything but sit and watch Grace play in the dirt! I hope the weather is nice and i hope that everyone gets to do something fun this weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I love the one of Allie and Grace hugging. Allie thinks she's Grace's other mommy. Hope you guys have fun camping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you guys have fun camping. That is awesome you have a trailer. Thats probably the next thing Zach & I will buy even before we buy a house. Im seriously excited to come hang out soon it will be alot of fun. Talk to you soon. Take lots of pictures of your camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you guys are having fun. I am sad i wasnt able to talk to you before you left:( I cant wait to see some pictures Love you !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails