Anyways my little Grace is growing up, she is starting to copy stuff that i say, so i have to be really careful of what i talk to her about now! Kyle says it is because i spend so much time with her that i can understand alot of what she is saying, sometimes she will just jabber and i can catch a few of the words shes saying!
She has learned what pose means and it is so cute!!! We practice a few different poses and so every time i get my camera out she will so these poses!




Last friday was me and Laurens play date! I love it when we have these play dates, not only do the kids get to play but we do to! She is so easy to talk to and i think i would really not like it here if i didnt have her to talk to! I know that i could call her about anything and she would be there to help! We have alot in common and it so nice to just talk to her, i really enjoy friday play dates!
This last Friday was really quite a good one! Lauren and i were just talking away, grace was so tired and so mean that she just sat there and watched a movie for most of the time, little mark was just sleeping and eating, and allie was just off playing like a good girl in graces room. Lauren had just got done feeding mark when she went to check on allie and i was getting up to do something when i hear the door shut and lauren looks like she seen a ghost and said, DONT GO IN THERE!! I just figured she had torn the clothes out of the dresser like grace does, no big deal! So i go to look and see what the big deal was and little allie hadnt quite made it to the bathroom to go number 2 in the potty!! Oh i got a good laugh, infact i'm still laughing! Lauren just cleaned it up and we decided that would made us friends forever!
Thanks for the fun play dates and the good laughs guys!!!
This is the only picture i got of the whole day, it sure is cute of allie and mark! Grace is alittle bit out of it!
This mothers day weekend was so fun! We got to spend lots of time with family and alot of time to ourselves! On saturday we went to Kyles company party over in mesquite, we were suppose to bring swim suits but i was not about to get in one and kyle wouldnt either! We went over to the rec. center to the outside pool that neither of us had been to and it was so nice! We couldnt keep grace out of the little pool so i had to roll my pants up and get in with her! I was soaking head to toe, mostly because i have a fish for a daughter! She was not even scarred, she'd run through the water that was spraying, get down and try to float and dip her head under the water! It scarred me cause most of you know i dont swim to well! We decided that we were going to get in our suits and go over one of these next mondays and swim with her again!After the party we went to vegas to spend time with my mom for her mothers day! We went to a really nice italian place out in henderson and then we went bowling! Its really nice getting out with my family cause we dont do it very often! We all found out we all suck at bowling, i think the first game my dad was the only one that even broke 100 and it was by like a few points!! The second game we all did a little better but definitely not good!! It is safe to say that none of us are to good of bowlers!
Sunday was really nice, kyle got up and picked up our house and even did that dishes!!! He took care of Grace while i took my time getting ready for the day. I decided that i was not cooking all day so he even feed grace for me!!
We had family picture with kyles family, i havent got any of them on my computer yet, but when i do i will put a few up. It was fun getting them even though i am not my high school body so it is really hard to look at myself in pictures! The boys like to play around and made it really fun, pushing and shoving and posing like models! After that we went to the V.I.P for dinner and it was good! It was a really great mothers day, i got time to myself and i got to see all the family!
This picture is from i think Friday, Penn had her on his back forever, i thought that she was going to break him! They were chasing Josie and Grace thought that was really fun!
These are the roses that kyle got me! They are really pretty, the pink ones are for me and the other ones were for our mothers!
This was sent to me when i first had Grace and i love it, i thought it was great to share around mothers day!
Before I was a Mom I never tripped over toys or remembered all the words to a lullaby.
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
I never thought about immunizations.
Before I was a Mom - I had never been puked on, pooped on, chewed on, peed on.
I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.
I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom I never held down a screaming child so doctors could do tests, or give shots. I never looked into teary eyes and cried.
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a Mom I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't want to put it down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom - I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.
Before I was a Mom - I had never gotten up in the middle of the night every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay.
I had never known the warmth, the joy, the love, the heartache, the wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.

i like that poem! And i love all the pictures of grace! she is the most beautifu girl ever! Love you Jess and yes my cat is the devil!:(
ReplyDeleteOh- make me cry a little! I'm still so glad you don't hate me for the little accident. Ask Kyle when we're gonna take Allie to the windmill!
ReplyDeleteJess, there for a minute I thought you fell off the planet. I haven't talked to you in forever it seems like. Looks like your mothers day went awesome. Hope your family is all doing well. Talk to ya later.
ReplyDeletep.s. I love that poem
I love this post! You guys have been doing so many fun things. I'm glad you had such a great Mother's Day! All these pictures are so cute. Grace is so funny!
ReplyDeleteI am crying! Ever since I had Kenadi, I get so emotional with poems like that and songs like that, anything like that! But I love that poem, I have it too! And its so true-every single part of it! I am glad you had a good mothers day and it looks like you guys have been having so much fun! we miss ya!
ReplyDeleteThat's a Great Poem. I have never heard that before, but I LOVE it!!! I'm so excited to be a mom one day. I can't imagine the love you have for them. I love angie's kids SOOO much, its weird to think of how much ill love my own:) Oh and Jess im sure you still look SMokin Hot in a swim suit, you still look the same in all of your pictures as you did in high school!!! I can't believe how much grace looks like you, your both gorgeous:)
ReplyDeleteJessica! I came across your blog from Lauren and Dustins blog. I hope you dont mind that we added you guys to ours! Your blog is so cute! We had a blast at the bbq and hope we can get together soon! Check our blog out at Lngstaley.blogspot.com Natalie and Larry Staley
ReplyDeleteJessica,
ReplyDeleteI love this poem.. Grace is such a doll and is growing up so fast! She is super cute!
Love, Morgan
Time for a new play date!
ReplyDeleteYes we will be traveling to good ol piute for sure the next two weekends. Carson's baby blessing is next weekend up at Fish Lake and i'm planning on going to Chace's reception for sure in Richfield the following weekend. So that may sum up your question. Anyway hope you guys are doing well. Talk to ya soon.
ReplyDeleteHey mer again! I need your email... anyway his name is Zach Galifianakis. I have no idea how to say his last name. But he's sooooooo funny. We'll have to watch Out Cold sometime! Anyway look up Zach!
ReplyDelete