Kyle and Grace names out kitty Trudy!!!! I really dont like the name but Kyle taught Grace how to say it so i guess i'm stuck with it!!
Grace is really quite mean to poor Trudy, the other morning i was trying to get ready and i hadnt seen or heard Grace in a few minute and when i came to check on her she had Trudy by the neck spinning and dancing with her! She also thinks you carry kitty's by the tail!!!

If you cant tell by this picture we have entered the terrible 2's!!!!!!!!! She has such a attitude and you would think the only word she knows is NO! She really says no even when she means yes, it all by the way she says it! She is stating to talk alot more, more and more you can understand! I love that she is getting older and so much fun, shes just my little friend, i really love it!!!

Kyle was on call over memorial day weekend so he put in a side walk out back and it looks so nice! The pictures doesnt do it justice, he worked on it all weekend except for when he was out on his calls!! He is so good at landscaping and he loves it! He has made our back yard beautiful!

I do love yous sidewalk its so cute! And Grace is so mean to her... I had to keep the kitty away I was scared for her:S
ReplyDeleteha, two's are fun! just remember, her attention span equals one minute for each year of life. two minutes is really short if you ask me! love the pictures
ReplyDelete