Pages

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A new addition to our little family!

We got us a new little kitten! Lots of you know that we are not the best at keeping cats to stay around, but we have high hopes for this cute little new one! Just like our children names, we cant agree on a name for our little kitten, so anyone that has a cute name please give your input!
She sure is cute and she sleeps and cuddles, what more could ya want from a cat! I had to put a picture of her up so you can help me with a name!

Grace is so in love with her, but she is extremely ruff!!!! So when she started acting a little softer with the kitten that will be when we start trying for another baby!!!

9 comments:

  1. I dont have any cute name ideas but one thing for advise get it DECLAWED!!!! We had a kitten and it tore up my furniture but we didnt have the cat long if anyone knows how Zach is...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor kitten, doesn't even know what he is in for with you as his owner! I hope this one lasts a little longer than the rest, he sure is cute. I can't think of any names yet, but I will keep trying. I like Lucy or Bob!! haha well hope things are good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i like stephs comment! I really do hope this one will be around for a while:( haha it is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay so I took it upon myself to research some cute kitten names while I am here at work. These were my favorites:
    Stormy, Milky, Pebbles, Gizmo, Button, Chip, and Jinxy.
    I really like Button! Just some ideas....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh I Love her... If its a her:) Derrik is allergic so he says i can Never have a kitten again:(.... Hopefully one day when we have a bigger backyard and get out of the city i can talk him into it. But ill have you know he did agree with me when i said "Ohh Look how cute." I just love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute kitty! I kinda thought you'd already have something about Allie's accident up... Hope your house doesn't stink anymore!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So we went to Fish Lake after the big trip to SLC on Friday to watch the Jazz game and Fish Lake was so beautful. It wasn't even cold surprisingly. Remind me again when your trip up there is and we will have to meet up for dinner or something k.

    ReplyDelete
  8. getting a kitten when lucy was that age was good training.cats fight back!!! she learned really quickly. love your blog posts, i haven't checked in for awhile. So vance's thing is this weekend? Ty just told me yesterday. Seriously, we never know anything that's going on the leavitt's side. it's depressing. we are trying to come down. it would be great to see you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails