Pages

Monday, June 16, 2008

bass pro.

On Thursday we took Jayden into bass pro, he had alot of fun! We ate at in'n out and it was delicious like always!!! Here are a few pictures of the day!





4 comments:

  1. Jess, looks like you had fun with Jayden down. Seems like I havent talked to you in forever anything new going on? You excited for Fish Lake in July???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had fun there wish i would have came:( I am excited to see you guys!I was stuck in traffic for 20 minutes. And I looked like a lobster when i came in haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hey! We're back finally.. I'll give you a call tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. christmas would definitely be a worse birthday!! haha i have twin cousins who were born on christmas though!! crazy!! i couldn't imagine affording double the presents all at once!! hahaha but not too many people think about having a bday party when they're with family chowing down turkey!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails