Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

cake and kyle

So here is the cake that was stressing me out so bad last night! It is for a boy that is graduating from mesquite tonight! His mom is getting it for a surprise, she told me she wanted it chocolate and he played football and wrestled 103! I think it turned out really good, there were some icing issues but i got it figured out! She was really happy with it so hopefully she will tell people good stuff about me and i can make a few more cakes! I really need to think of a name so i can make some business cards so if there are any cute names that come to mind please tell me!!
Kyles is feeling better today, his neck looks better and he isnt sore! They went and took picture of where it happened and he said it looked like someone had a wrestling match there! He is so lucky that is didnt do anything worst than it did, someone was watching over him!
Tomorrow i have a date with lauren and then saturday we are off to the mountains in our trailer for the weekend, YEA!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. You are so good at cake making! That cake is so cute. Good job! I am glad to hear that Kyle is ok. Looks like you some fun stuff planned for the weekend. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great Jess! Your so good! I didnt hear back form you i forgot if i was supposed to cal?? o well call me when you wake up Love you O and I am glad Kyle is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy COW! That looks sooooo good! Is the football made of cake too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The football is made out of styrofoam, im not patience or talented enough to do that out of cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job Jess. That looks amazing. I'll keep you in mind for all of Carson's Bday cakes ;) Ill pay ya good too. Hey ? for ya. You going to any of the weddings this weekend let me know, i may not check this again today so text me k

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah i love your cake!!! fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! I am AMAZED at how good you are at making cakes! Seriously you are so talented. Wow! I'm glad to hear that Kyle is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I usually get my cakes from Freeds bakery for every occasion! But maybe this year I'll just stick with you. I like that they aren't old fashion looking. What kind of icing do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica it's me again. I haven't added you to my list for people to view my blog. I don't have your e-mail address. could you e-mail it to me? I like to read about your little grace & i feel rude that I forgot about you but I read your blog. amandamonk@mvdsl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yikes Im glad your hubby's okay, thats so scary:(.... Jess the cake is so cute, VERY creative Nice Work:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That cake looks so good! You are really talented! We hope you guys had a great weekend and we are sure glad that Kyle is doing ok! That would be so scary! Larry wants you to tell Kyle to check his card for hits on the draw! Larry's family had a hit and they are all probably going deer hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ok...your cake skills scare me! they are so good, i'm glad you've never seen any of mine : ). and i told ty kyle's story and we still can't believe it! we are really happy everything is ok.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails