Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Doctor Appointment

I am trying to get my BLURB book all caught up so i can get it ordered so hopefully i get that done this week, I cant sit at my computer for long so i am slacking big time!!! So when you read some of these next blogs they are for my scrap book/ journal so they probably wont be all that interesting!!

I went to the perinatal doctor on the 30th just to make sure everything is going great with the twins and it is!!
We found out that for sure we are getting 2 girls and that they are each in their own sack and have their own placenta so they are not identical but that's ok! I hear and read that you can have alot more complications when they are identical and the healthier they are the better!!
It has really sunk in that we are getting two babies and our family of 3 will be growing to 5 overnight, that's crazy!!! Right now we are just more or less trying to decide about a what we are going to do about a vehicle and what baby stuff we need two of! We are just trying to get through the pregnancy and keep the girls in the oven for as long as possible and that all we are really worrying about for now!!

10 comments:

  1. Oh man. I've totally forgotten about my blurb book.. I should get on that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I still cant believe that you guys are having twins...that is way exciting! Please dont forget that I am here if you need anything! Also, I am glad that everything is going great with the girls!
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm glad things are going well. and fraternal twins! does that run in your family?
    i have so many questions to ask you about your pregnancy. email me!
    anniecleavitt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad things are going good! You just need to keep taking it easy and take care of yourself. I am still way excited for you guys and if you ever need anything just call, ok! Love ya and take care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jessica I found your blog from Jerrica's hope you don't mind. I wanted to tell you congrats on your twins! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAHOO!! so happy that your appointment went well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess im so excited for your little ones to arrive. Has Jakell had her little one yet? Oh also we are planning a little get together for the super bowl and you guys are invited so let me know if you wanna come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh cool girl. Not identical is the best. I am so glad that Kendra and I aren't identical. I always felt less pressure and that we could really be our own self. I still can't get over the fact that you are having twins. It's so crazy. Best of luck with rounding up two of everything. I heard that can be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. jess this is mckell and i am so freaking excited for you guys! that will be so fun for you when the babies come, you are such a cute mom so going from 3 to 5 won't be too bad for you!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails