Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's a...............

Alot of you already know our news and some of you still dont believe me so here is the ultrasound picture!!

Well If you have seen me lately you would think "wow she sure is getting big fast"! You would be right, i am getting HUGE!!!
We went in for our ultrasound to see if were getting a little boy or a little girl and the guy told us this really funny story about how he had a couple come in and he got to tell them they were having twins and they had no idea and freaked out! Well we laughed, then he started our ultrasound and the first thing he says is "congratulations guys, your having twins"! We of course didnt believe him till we looked up on the screen and seen two little babies fighting each other!!! So yes two little girls are what we are having, yes, TWIN LITTLE GIRLS!!!
We are still in shock and cant believe it but everything looks good for now and we go to see the specialist on the 30th of this month so we will keep everyone updated!! I also went and seen my doctor today and asked him how long i had till i would be on bed rest and he says as long as everything goes good it wont be till the middle of March so i still have a little longer before i am to big and miserable!!
I just had to get on here and write a little something about our good news, hope everyone has a great Christmas!!

15 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH JESSICA!! Congrats to you. That is so exciting and hard to believe. They will be adorable.
    Twins are pretty cool. They will be great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, seriously I am so excited for you guys (and a little jealous...I have always wanted twins!) You are going to have so much fun with them! I really still can't believe it, even with proof of a picture and I am sure you guys can't either! Congrats to you guys and take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twins?!! I am so jealous - I want twins. That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS JESSICA!! That is so exciting! TWINS!! Good luck with the pregnacy and I'm so happy for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JESSICA!!!! How exciting! I cannot believe that you are having twins! Seriously I am in shock right now. They are going to be SO cute and I can't even wait. Can you believe that you are going to have 3 kids! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! That picture is awesome!
    Remember I'm on call 24/7!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ty and I can't stop talking about it. Seriously, I thought he was joking at first. And who are your friends that say their jealous?? twins are crazy! Does it run in your family? I'll pray for your little body every night.

    But you know what, I think you and kyle are going to do a great job at it. And Grace will be just the right age. Ack! That must mean you are high risk now. Tell me how it goes-the fact that I'm high risk keeps me from thinking about another one.
    Can't wait to see you at Christmas time : ) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. jessica!! that is so awesome!! crazy how you were just saying how fast you were getting big!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH MY GOSH! first off im an idiot. I must have misread your text! I thought you meant two girls as in Grace and the new baby!! I need to move back now!! haha. and im way jealous.. i'd give anything for Twins... I cant wait to meet them! Please let me know if you need ANYTHING!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. I just can't barely believe it. I bet you guys were totally shocked! How fun. Let me know if you ever need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH MY GOSH!!!!! I too am in shock, I LOve the picture of them looking like they are punching each other:) So Cute!!! That is going to be SO much fun, I always wished I had a twin:) You guys are going to be great, Im So happy for you! Ill bet Grace is Super excited too..... Now you really have passed me up:( I better get on it! Hope your doing okay, Have a Merry Christmas you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you so excited? It's easier to go from 1 kid to 2 than it is from zero to one, but I don't know about 1 to 3... :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Jesssica that is freakin awesome! Is Grace so excited? Well hope all is well and I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Who knew that one little text could bring everyone such great news. I am so excited for you as you already know. I have always wanted twins, but since I am already high risk the doc says that it would way better for me to have one at a time. I can still wish! Remember I am here to help whenever you need something. You are not that far away. Love ya and I am so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  15. TWINS!!!!! CONGRATS!! And i love the pic.. .they're already fighting!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails