Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm a Aunt!!

I am officially a aunt today!! After being in labor for over 2 weeks Jakells water finally broke last night! They texted me all through the night and gave me updates, i got one at 6 AM that said she was only dilated to a 6 and i thought i could be over there by noon and still not miss anything! Then i got a phone call at 6:30 and she was at a 10!! She said she only had to push 8 times and he was here!!! He is beautiful and has long blond hair, when he gets home i will be taking lots more picture of him to put on here!! Jakells doing good and they get to come home tomorrow, I'm really excited to get to hold him again!!
Trueitt Emerson Ciserella was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 21 inches long!!

Also great news in the Leavitt house, GRACE IS POTTY TRAINED! I still put a diaper on her at night but she doesn't go in it!! We are going over a week with no accidents and we are so excited to not have to buy her anymore diapers, YEA!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats Jakell! (and congrats to you too for being an aunt!) That baby is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so glad she finally had the little guy!! I bet she is so happy to get him here! He is a cutie, I can't wait to see him in real life! Make sure you take lots of pictures and post them all!! Tell Jakell I am so exctied for her, I still can't believe she has a baby!! Before you know it, your two little ones are going to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on both accounts...

    Roby and I will have to drive down there and see Jakell's little one. Tell her he is sooo cute.

    I am so glad that you don't have to buy those diapers anymore too. Yay for Grace!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Gracie and Jakell! Can't wait to see the baby. Allie is excited too but I think she thinks its your baby! Oh well the twins will come soon enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW he is adorable and looks so perfect. I can't believe Jakell is a mommy that is so exciting. I can still remember the feeling you get when you become a aunt for the first time its alot of fun. Spoil the hell out of him and he'll love ya forever

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Jakell!! he's gorgeous!
    and potty trained!!! WAHOO!!! Doesn't it feel GREAT!! I'm so happy to not have to pay for freaking pullups!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails