Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

A few thing i have learned this week.......
  • I look a million times better with brown hair!! I was sick of seeing the top of my head black and the bottom blond! When i had Grace my hair went darker then when i had the twins my hair went like black! So the blond was just to hard to keep up! I went and got me a box color and made Jakell come over and help me, and now i am brown and I love it!!  
  • Being outside makes everyone in this house happier! The girls love to be outside eating rocks, drinking Josie's water and enjoying the sun!! When they are happy, i am happy, and when i am happy Kyle is happy, so we are so happy that the weather has been nice. We just hope it doesn't get to hot to fast!
    • No matter how hard i try my house is always messy, thats what happens when you have more kids than hands i have decided!  I was putting some clothes in the washer and the twins booked it down to my bathroom to see what they could get into! When i went to find them, every cupboard and drawer was opened with everything  they could reach out on the floor, the trash spread everywhere, (good thing there wasnt much in ther), the roll of toilet paper unrolled and toilet paper in both thier mouths, it was a mess!! 
    • Sand is hard to rake, i have the blisters to prove it. Also sand keeps Grace busy for hours!
    • 3 year old have a hard time making to to the toilet to throw up and usually just throw up where ever they are standing! I already knew this one but was just reminded of it this week! After getting home from St. George Monday Grace threw up all night, and then next night, and the next night!!! She is better now and i just hope no one else gets it in this house! 
    • Grace loves to dress herself in the craziest things! We had to go up to home hardware and this is what she wore, it had been a long day and i just didnt care. I did tell kyle that we couldnt let her leave the house dressed like that, and kyle just said "are you going to go get different clothes on her" and I said, "ok lets go!!"

    • EVERYONE, really everyone, makes the cute bead watches! My Grandma had a table at the senior swap meet this year so i made a few watches to sell and i didnt do to great!! It was still fun, i got to visit with my aunts and grandparents and Grace loved being out of the house all morning! But I do now have some really cute bands and watch faces, so if you want a cute watch, i have them!!


        6 comments:

        1. Well I want to see your brown hair!! :)

          ReplyDelete
        2. ME too!!!!! I miss you all please post more pictures!

          ReplyDelete
        3. I was going to say what everyone else already did!!!

          ReplyDelete
        4. um, ditto on the hair picture.

          and sometimes our girls sound like twins. ok, more like all the time. can't wait to see you guys!

          (we are definitely moving by may 21st)

          ReplyDelete
        5. Lol! I've seen your pretty hair! Now everyone can be jealous - jk!
          We need to hang out more. I forget how stinkin funny you are! Love ya girlie!!

          ReplyDelete

        LinkWithin

        Related Posts with Thumbnails