Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

other stuff that happened this week

First if you havent noticed my cute new blog, notice it now!!!! 

My BFF Lauren does a wonderful job making your blog cute and other things cute, pretty much anything you want cute, she can do it!!!  So if you want a cute blog like me go check her out at......  http://www.designerblogs.com/ !!! 

Second, Grace and Alaynna still have colds and Addison is getting teeth, so none of us sleep at this house, i take that back, Kyle sleeps threw everything, so none of us girls sleep!!!

Saturday morning Alaynna decided to get up and scream at 5 AM, she woke Grace and Addison up so we were all so tired! 
While the twins were in taking a nap Grace curled up on the grass outside and took a nap herself!!!
She kept telling us to be quiet cause we were waking her up, then we could hear her snoring away! 
Kyle and I built this wall this weekend, 
really I took the bricks to him and he built it, but i did help with this project!
It is looking so good out there and i cant wait to get it done so that i can get my garden in and the girls can have their play area!!!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like how everything looks! :) I promise I'll help you with your nav bar.. you don't have to pay me your freak-o!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails