On Monday Me, Grace, Jakell, Trueitt and Mom went up to Cedar to watch McKell do gymnastics. I am so glad i went up, she is a senior at BYU and i havent ever been able to make it to a meet! She does the bars and is so awesome, I didnt get to talk to her much, but i really am glad we were able to go and watch her and see the family!!
After we watched her, we went to dinner with Terrie, Jayden, and Grandma and Grandpa at IHOP! I got the migraine from hell so i didnt enjoy it to much!! (Speaking of that, anyone know of a good pill, treatment, prevention, anything to help migraines, i am getting way to many of them lately and need some help!!!) Anyways we had a good time and it was good to see everyone!!!
This was the only picture i got, i was to busy watching to take any pictures!
Kyle is working crazy hours this week, 2 AM to 12 PM, so he was home during the day yesterday and so we planted our topsy turvy tomato plant!
Kyle went and got us a nice, huge, good looking, tomato start, then we opened the box and you are suppose to get a baby tomato start, so we just shoved the huge one threw and we are hoping it doesnt die!!
After Kyle got it threw the little hole, Grace started to fill it up with soil with the littlest shovel she could find!!
The little girls got bored and started eating the instructions and box to the topsy turvy tomato!!
(The twins have been sick, throwing up, pooping, so yes Addison is in a diaper and they look like "no one loves them", thanks Annie, i love that!!!)
Grace wouldnt let Kyle or I help much, cause she is dads helper outside and she loves to do whatever job you give her when it comes to outside work!! She would put a few shovel fulls in and then she would have to move the dirt around, she is a slow poke!!!
So I got bored and found our tulips are blooming.....
After Kyle took over the dirt filling, we finally got to hang it.....
Hopefully we didnt kill it and we get some tomatoes!!
This morning when Grace was "cleaning her room" I went in to check on the lack of progress she was making and I found her drawing!
I asked her what she was doing and she told me, "I am drawing a pig!" So i went and looked and was amazed, I made her let me take a picture of it!!!
She amazes me, she is so smart and such a good little artist!!
After we watched her, we went to dinner with Terrie, Jayden, and Grandma and Grandpa at IHOP! I got the migraine from hell so i didnt enjoy it to much!! (Speaking of that, anyone know of a good pill, treatment, prevention, anything to help migraines, i am getting way to many of them lately and need some help!!!) Anyways we had a good time and it was good to see everyone!!!
This was the only picture i got, i was to busy watching to take any pictures!
Kyle is working crazy hours this week, 2 AM to 12 PM, so he was home during the day yesterday and so we planted our topsy turvy tomato plant!
Kyle went and got us a nice, huge, good looking, tomato start, then we opened the box and you are suppose to get a baby tomato start, so we just shoved the huge one threw and we are hoping it doesnt die!!
After Kyle got it threw the little hole, Grace started to fill it up with soil with the littlest shovel she could find!!
The little girls got bored and started eating the instructions and box to the topsy turvy tomato!!
(The twins have been sick, throwing up, pooping, so yes Addison is in a diaper and they look like "no one loves them", thanks Annie, i love that!!!)
Grace wouldnt let Kyle or I help much, cause she is dads helper outside and she loves to do whatever job you give her when it comes to outside work!! She would put a few shovel fulls in and then she would have to move the dirt around, she is a slow poke!!!
So I got bored and found our tulips are blooming.....
After Kyle took over the dirt filling, we finally got to hang it.....
Hopefully we didnt kill it and we get some tomatoes!!
This morning when Grace was "cleaning her room" I went in to check on the lack of progress she was making and I found her drawing!
I asked her what she was doing and she told me, "I am drawing a pig!" So i went and looked and was amazed, I made her let me take a picture of it!!!
She amazes me, she is so smart and such a good little artist!!

another great post jess.
ReplyDeleteand can i tell you how happy it makes my heart that you have tulips?
I was going to buy one of the topsy turvy tomato plants last week...thanks for letting me know that I have to get a starter with it! :)
ReplyDeleteJess, I've suffered from migraines since I was little and the only pill that has worked for me that I don't get immune to is Imitrex. Its a pretty expensive prescription pill you get from a doctor but I SWEAR to you it works wonders. I seriously don't know what I would do without them. Sorry your getting them often, thats no good! Get feeling better!!!
ReplyDelete