After our long day out in the hills we were tired and all took naps, when the girls woke up they were hyper!!
Grace decided that the cooler was her new table and insisted on eating dinner there in her cute clothes.
After eating popsicles the girls needed a bath, Kyle put bubble on them and Grace thought they looked like horses and about died over laughing!
They didnt know what to think of it and just looked at each other!
When the girls act happy and nice, i forget how mean they are at 2 in the AM!
Hopefully my children start sleeping again cause ask Kyle, i am not a very happy person anymore!

Jess, I have been catching up on your blog, and I so feel for you! Reading it was like another day in my life... SICK KIDS and NOOOO SLEEP!! I hope they get feeling better soon so you can get some much needed rest! I'm a not a very nice person either with no sleep. On the other hand, I am so jealous of all the fun things you guys are doing out side. It seriously snows here every week. I can't wait for warm weather. And I love to see all the fun things Grace does. I love that you always take pictures of the funny things. Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for finally updating your blog it made my day!
ReplyDelete