Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sickness, GO AWAY.....

Last night after my Zumba class with Mrs. Annie Leavitt, who is awesome, I came home and fell fast asleep, didnt wake up till 9 AM, and  I woke up to no kids crying, a clean house, breakfast already made, and clean kids!!! 
Oh wait thats about the oppisite of how it went down........

After Zumba, which was really fun and a great workout, Annie realy does an amazing job you can tell when she dances she knows whats she is doing. And for a white girl, she can shake her hips and butt with the best of them, I will for sure be going back every tuesday and thursday, 

Now back to my morning...... 
After Zumba, I came home to Addsion crying in her crib cause she was so stuffed up so after some doctoring and some loves from me, I got her back to sleep at 10:30. 
 At 11:14 Grace came in to wake me up cause she had a bad dream. So i slept on the couch and would go and comfort the twins when i could tell they were having a hard time. It was a long night and I climbed into my bed when Kyle was leaving at 5:30! 
Grace woke me up at 7 cause she was hungry, but i have almost no milk so we decided to make pancakes. When they were about done, Grace decided that she wanted cinnamon toast and when i said no she had a come apart so she spent some time in her room.   

The twins started to cry while all the Grace commotion was going on so when i went to get them I opened the door to a horrible smell and lots of crying. I got closer and seen that Alaynna had thrown up all over. 
I hate puke.
So I got her out of bed and in the bath and started cleaning up the crib, the floor, the wall, the clothes. yuck.
After she was out of the bath i was taking her towel back to hang up and getting a diaper when she pooped everywhere. 
So back in the bath and out to get the shampooer to clean up that mess.

I did get all the mess cleaned up, and the kids fed and down for a nap, and now i feel like it is time for myself a nap. 

I really cant wait till all this sickness is out of our home, we have been sick pretty much the whole month and i just really want some sleep!!!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so awful. I would have died --- or at least cried a lot...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok first- your kids can not get sick again for 6 months (but when lucy started preschool we all got the swine flu, but still, not fair)

    and second, totally blushing over here. i'm glad you enjoyed working out, and it will be fun to see you twice a week FOR SURE. but the only reason my hips shake is because i have lots of cushioning on them : ) really, saddlebags ARE good for something after all.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails