"ba humbug",
cause that is how i feel!
Last Monday I had a doctors appointment, that turned into 3 doctors appointment and a horrible tension migraine that put me in bed for the rest of the day and night.
Tuesday I had to go get Grace her Kindergarten shots, 5 shots. I had told her that if she was a big girl we could go shopping and get her a treat. She was really scared, but when we got in the room, she sat up on my lap and didnt cry till the last 2. When she did start to cry it was just tears running down her face,
i was also crying,
it was sad,
really sad.
For her treat she decided that she wanted a taco from Dell Taco and to play on the slide.
Wednesday all the girls started to get runny noses, I got a head ache.
Thursday nothing happened and Friday we didnt do anything all morning and it was great!
Friday night was Kyle Christmas party so we dropped the kids off with Nancy and Penn and headed to Mesquite. We didnt say alot and just enjoyed the quietness of no kids, after the week i had it was a nice little break.
Saturday we worked outside on the garden and did nothing,
it was wonderful.
Sunday Steph and Skyler came down to Vegas for the NFR so we went into Vegas to go hang out with them, my mom was nice enough to come and watch my little monsters!!
We ate at the cheesecake factory, ( i think that it is my favorite place to eat! ) I ate the best guacamole and some
yummy pasta and I had to get the chocolate cake!!
After we ate, we went to Mystere at the treasure island, I was in amazement with how strong they are and some of the cool stuff that they can do. It had a crazy story line, well I really dont think it had a story line, but it was funny and it was really so cool. I for sure want to go see the rest of the cirque du soleil shows here in Vegas!
Before we ate i was trying to take a picture of me and Kyle, I only had his little camera that i dont know how to work, so these are the shots i got............
This one is suppose to be of us, but his camera has the slowest shutter speed ever and as i looked to see if the camera was broke this is the picture it took!!!!
I told Kyle to smile cute, but this is the smile i got, he loves pictures!!!
Another one of me trying to get a pictures, but it just wasnt working!
This picture is the best i could get, and this is proof of why i never take pictures of us, we just end up looking dorky!!!!
We were suppose to get a picture of all 4 of us, but we forgot, next time for sure!!!Now it is
Someone is always sick at this house, it makes for long days and reallllllly long nights, but thats life with 3 kids i guess!!
I am going to drink a Pepsi and hope my next post is a little more "cheery"!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment