Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Leavitt Happenings

My little dancer, Grace, got a 100% attendance award! She loves to go to dance class and every morning she wakes up and says, "is it dance class today?"! We are getting ready for her winter dance recital this weekend and we are so excited to see what dance she has learned this year!


The other girls had to get in on the picture, they are really into getting there pictures taken right now. Grace on the other hand doesnt like her picture taken as much as she use to!


The other night while we were eating spaghetti noodles, the twins went crazy with them. They had noddles head to toe and i was cleaning the out of the carpet for at least the next day!


Alaynna would get as big as hand full as she could and shove the whole thing in her mouth, this is her showing me a train wreck!


She also really likes to get dressed and she puts on ever piece of clothing she can find. This is what i like to call her exercise look with the head band!

We have the opposite problem with Addison, as soon as i get clothes on her it doesnt take long for her to strip out of them!


Lauren and Allie came over the other day and dropped a gift off for Grace.
Grace has not left the present alone and kept asking if she could open it.
She put it up on the table and came running in and said " the present made a noise, it said 'i'm a book'"
I just laughed at her.
A few minutes later she came in and had her fingers in the shape of a square and said, "what do you think this is?"
I said, "a square?"
she says, " No, what do you think that present is that is in the shape of a square?"
Again I just laughed!

So today I was in cleaning up the little girls room and they were all out in the living room playing, or so i thought, when Addison comes running down and shows me a new box of crayons!!!
After i came out and asked Grace what happened, she just said," I dont know she must have just got it down, all by herself, and opened it up with Alaynna!"
I knew that was not quite how it happened so after some investigating I got to the bottom of it and Grace was the one that got it down and showed Addison how to open it!!!!

Addison was pretty excited about opening it, can you tell??????


This is why i will have no presents out till Christmas morning!!!!!


5 comments:

  1. LOL! Those are some pretty creative and beautiful girls you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls are so cute! I wrapped some presents the other day and left them in my room. The girls got them and opened them. When I asked who did it, they each blamed the other. I still don't know who did it, naughty little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your girls are getting so big. And they're all so gorgeous! My girls are the same way with presents. They opened one this morning that was supposed to be from Santa. There just isn't much left for him to bring... {:

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he!! That's awesome. I should've got the twins something too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. abby saw this and said, "i want to play with grace NOW!"


    hahahaha. i loved the present story. luckily phoebe has shown zero interest in the tree. phew.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails