Amanda does such a good job with all the kids, they looked so cute up there all matching in there tutus!
Me and Lauren were trying to get some cute pictures of the girls, but i have decided that to get Grace to look at the camera is pretty much impossible and Allie had had enough of the pictures when we got there.
But hello, there are pretty much the cutest girls ever!
It is pretty hard to get a good picture while they are up on stage, but it did luck into a few!
Grace, Trueitt, and Alaynna thought that Great Grandma Leavitts shirt was pretty awesome!!
I cant believe that i have a little girl that is old enough to be having recitals, but i guess that is what happens!
She did so good, I love that she loves to dance, I hope that she sticks with it!

Way to go Grace!! She looks so great!
ReplyDelete