Grace wore her hat the whole time, she really did not take it off till she fell asleep!
We got down there early so we played in the truck and Grace sang and danced, she was really bouncing off the walls!
While we were waiting for the fireworks to start, a firefighter that was shooting the fireworks off came and talked to us. He said that there were 900 shots, that meant nothing to us, till the fireworks started!
We were really close to them, and they were awesome. They were right over us and so loud. Grace would cover her eyes and yell, "i'm blind" and cover her ears and yell, "so loud!" She had so much fun!
Alaynna was tired so just just hung out with Kyle and hide her face!
Addison was helping me take the pictures, she liked to look at them on the camera more than she liked to watch them!
Both Kyle and I agreed that they were a really close 2nd to the Disneyland fireworks, really they were so awesome! If you have a chance to go you should really go and go early cause there was probably 10,000 other people watching them with us!
Before we even got to the trailer all 3 of the girls were passed out!
Every time we camp I always ask Kyle the same question, "can any of the girls fall out of the pop out" He answers me the same every time,"Jessica, stop worrying, they can not fall out."
SOOOOO... Tuesday morning I was awoke by Grace crying, "mom, mom, mom" So half asleep I get up to see if she needed to go potty. Then I hear her crying again, "mommy, mommy, mommy." But she was outside. My fist thought was crap she was sleepwalking again, but NOPE, she fell out of the trailer!!!!!!!
No worries, she was fine, just a little scared!
After all of the excitement of Grace falling, we got ready and then pulled the trailer to Marysvale for our next camping trip!
We had so much fun and cant wait for the next trip we go on!!!

your fireworks pictures are AMAZING. I wish mine looked like that!
ReplyDeleteThose are some awesome pictures!!
ReplyDelete