So we have been jumping on the trampoline with the sprinkler, swimming in the little pool, but mostly we have been hiding inside with all the windows closed and the AC on!
Jerrica's wedding is coming up super soon and I have got a few things i am in charge of so I have been busy, busy, busy this week!
So has Kyle, he got all of our corn in the ground, and he went a little overboard!
One thing I am in charge of at the wedding is, the cake. It will be making the trip across country with me so it is all "dummy cakes" and I thought i better do it a little while before the big day so the fondant would be hard enough to not break!
I like the way it turned out, I think it needs something around the bottoms cause i could not get the fondant as pretty as it should be, dummy cakes are kinda hard to work with!
Also, Annie, the girls, and boy, came over to visit! The girls played all day and while i held the baby Annie and i talked and talked! Then I told her i had to have a picture of this little man, so here is the million dollar shot, I will expect my check next week Annie!!!!!! ; )

Love lookin at your pictures and reading about your lives :)
ReplyDeleteyay! what a great picture! i'm sur ethe other ones were perfect too. have fun in utah girl.
ReplyDelete