I have been kinda stressed and kinda down in the dumps, I think being a "grown up" has really got me down! If I only would have listen to my mom and dad about staying young for AS LONG as I could!
I did get to go into Celion Dion with Russell at the beginning of the month. We had so much fun shopping for thing we cant afford, critiquing everyone that walked by, and then watching French people cry when they seen Celion! It really was alot of fun, I wish Stephanie would have came down, I think thats the only thing that could have made it funner!
It was a really good show, I especially loved all of the orchestra that she had, the numbers that they would do when she was changing was probably better than watching her sing, (dont tell Russell that I said that, He might disown me!). The worst part of the day was when they took the chocolate cake from cheesecake factory away from me, I am in fact, still pissed (more than just mad) about it!
Since it has been so nice around here we have been playing and cleaning up outside! I love that in January you can go outside with just a jacket and not freeze!
Grace is doing so great at school, she can read, write and especially do math! I love to see the work that she has done at school and to see how smart she is!
Sometime when she is at school I realize just how much see helps me, but then sometimes I just sit in a nice quiet house and then I forget about her helping!
Other than just being a mom and watching kids make my house a mess and drive me nuts, I have done a few other things to keep myself busy!
The first thing is try and use my cake cricut, it is alot harder than it should be, but I am getting better.
The second thing is reading, I love a good easy read, if you do to I have found your next books. If you loved the hunger games, you will love these ones to. There is a third book, that is not yet, and if I had it to do over I would have waited cause I am not patient!



I am half way through 'Crossed'. Can't wait until bedtime for the boys so I can finish it. Such a great series!!! ;) -Natalie staley
ReplyDeleteLove these books too!!! I'm dying for the third to come out!! Miss you guys but reading your blog always makes me happy. Your little girls are to die for!!
ReplyDelete