I have a stat counter that tells me people who look at my blog and there are a few people that I have no idea where they found me, and why they like to read my blog.
I mostly do my blog for myself, I love that i can keep a journal of my family's fun times. But I also do it for all the family that has moved away from me. my grandmas and grandpas, my mom, my dad, sisters, and all the aunts and uncles that live everywhere.
I love that they can keep up with me and I love that I can keep them updated.
Any input from anyone who reads my blog would be greatly appreciated!
If I dont know you and you read this, let me know who you are and why you like my blog!?


I like your blog because you tell fun stories and I like to see how well you and your family are doing! I'm also not a stranger, but whatever.
ReplyDeletei agree with heidi your stories give me a good laugh. I hope when I have three kids I blog as much as you!
ReplyDeletei know how you feel. that is one reason i put my blog to private. i really don't like having my blog private because only so many people can access it and it feels like no one reads it but then again i pretty much blog for me and my parents to see. my biggest reason for making mine private it because of zachs job. i didn't want creeps around here seeing us and what our family was doing.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I got caught. I am Mike and Danielle's aunt and I look at their blog often, and you are on it. I love looking at your blog because your kids are adorable and your lil family is always doing fun things. I am sorry, I hope you do not think I am a creeper.
ReplyDeleteI am the Missouri creeper that reads your blog. I read it because you are amazing for handling twins and I wish I could move back near everyone I know.
ReplyDeletei have some weird pings from different countries, but they are only on for about 1 second or so, so i know it's just a computer. i try not to worry too much about stalkers and such, maybe i should more.
ReplyDeletei want you to stay public just because i always forget to check the private blogs! i do check the private blogs that keep a public blog with links to their new posts, because that will show up in my google reader.
anyhoos, i love your blog!
I always check out your blog. I love seeing pics of your adorable little family and all the fun things you guys do.
ReplyDeleteI get hits from different countries too. Just do a long post on how many guns Kyle has and his really bad temper and how your dogs got out again and really hurt the mailman. :) I make sure I remind the cyber world about my husband's job and the amount of weaponry we own on a regular basis. :)
ReplyDeleteI am probably one of your Canadian stalkers, :( But I'm your Mom...
ReplyDeleteI don't know you in real life ;) But i am so in love following your blog !
ReplyDeleteI just got here trough a friend in common i guess ;)
But your story's are so awesome! I don't use blogger myself so i don't know if i could keep on reading it!
I'm not a stalker, i am just a girl who is a mom of a child of 2, your advice is so welcome!
I love it! so i hope i will be able to keep on reading this ;)?
BIG KISS !
Ellen
Oh NO I don't want to be a stalker, but I guess in a way I am :( You do know me if that is a bonus! But I will tell ya I so very much enjoy reading about your cute little family, you do a wonderful job with your blog. And now I will explain how I became your "stalker" fan :) I got started when Danielle was blogging about Tritton and his rough start on life. Then on the days she didn't update I found myself checking out all I knew on her blog list, well link after link I found a lot of ya! HAHA so ya I guess I'm a stalker but a NICE one :o) I will add that I do think its so much fun to read about all of you and see your cute little families and how much you all have grown, from when Trav and I were first married.. But I do get that its weird to have people you don't even know reading your blog.. Hope you don't go private but understand if you do:o)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Ann
I am a stalker.....from Canada....mwah hah haaaaaa!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey! I stalk your blog and I love too!! And don't worry about Lisa Powell, she is my aunt and seriously one of the coolest ladies alive!! She also knows Pen from High School. She is seriously amazing. I can't believe the twins are three..When did that happen!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Melissa F
Sorry, Im to lazy to sign into my blog account...