Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

catch up, again.

Kyle turned the big 28 this year, we had ribs and carrot cake and had Nancy come down! Kyle likes his birthdays pretty low key and he gives me a list to choose from for a present!
I really like to surprise him, it doesnt happen very often cause I have a way of ruining them! This year I bought his present so that it showed up at the house only a few days before his birthday so he couldnt find it and as soon as i got it i stuck it under my bed!
I didnt tell or show Grace anything. So the night before his birthday i was finishing his cake and we were talking and Grace asked what we got him. I didnt say anything, then she said, "i bet you put it under the bed!" I must of had a look on my face cause Kyle took of running and locked me out of the bedroom, found his present and opened it!
He is a pain in the butt!


For about the last year i have had more and more food bother my stomach, then about the last 3 or 4 months i have had a odd pain on my right side under my ribs that never goes away.
I had a suspicion that it was a ulcer, my gallbladder, or my kidneys. So after going to my favorite doctor, having a ultrasound, and a HIDA scan, we decided my gallbladder had a blockage and was diseased.
I had Dr. Winch, my favorite surgeon, take it out on Thursday. I thought that it was just a little laparoscopy surgery, but i have had a little bit of a hard time recovering. I look like i have been in a knife fight, i am pretty drugged up, i have to have help sitting up, and it hurts to sleep on right side! But everyday i feel a little bit better and now i just have to watch what i eat for next little while till my body can learn to deal without my gallbladder!
Kyle has been great at taking car of me, the girls, and the house! But I think that Kyle is ready for me to start feeling better and retake over dinner and cleaning the house!


Grace had spring break last week, we did a whole lot of nothing, it was fun! We played all morning and didnt comb our hair till noon, it was wonderful!



The other morning Alaynna found a doll binky! None of my girls did binkys when they were little, to get them to take it was more work than just rocking them or whatever else i did to calm them. But now my 3 year old has decided that this doll binky is her new friend! For real this child gives me a run for my money, she is nuts!


If i would let the twins, they would would wear tutus and dress up clothed everyday! when we just hang out at home i do let them, but that is just cause sometimes i just dont have the energy for the fight!


I started some Photography classes and this is one of the pictures for my first assignment! Grace isnt as in focus as id like, but really this was the best i could get and i think it turned out pretty good! 


1 comment:

  1. So sorry about your surgery!!! Thats sucks!! Take care of yourself. Poor girl :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails