Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter

I still wasnt feeling all that great for Easter so we kept it pretty simple!
The Easter Bunny came and left toys and big chocolate bunnys hidden all around the house, the girls ate those big chocolate bunnys for breakfast, then we waited for everyone to come down to the Easter egg hunt!








After my Mom, Nancy, Teisha, Laura, Vance, Kaden, and sweet little Leighton came down we went and had the girls find Easter eggs around the yard! They always have fun doing it and eating candy while they find them!










My mom made some chicken noodle soup, that was freaking wonderful, (no really it was so good), for lunch and then after eating till we couldnt move, the girls and Kyle went down to help Vance put in for the hunts while i slept!
After they got home and i woke up, we dyed eggs! We used fresh eggs that were already colored so our eggs were kinda odd colors, but we had fun!








It was hard to not be totally feeling good, but we had fun and the girls ate way to much candy and ran around till they past out, perfect holiday!

2 comments:

  1. I just read about you surgery!! I hope you get better soon!! If you need anything give me a call! I can kind of cook and I'm really good at laundry!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails